Community Lead - The Garage - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . About The Garage:
The Garage is Deloitte's collaborative workspace in Hong Kong. The space launched in September 2019 as a hub for creatives, strategists and technologists to connect and co-create. The Garage is an important platform for Deloitte to realize its internal innovation strategy and we are looking for someone to join this exciting new team to support its success.
The Garage is in search of an enthusiastic, energetic and creative team member to help run Deloitte's collaboration space and innovation community.
In this role, you will handle the day-to-day operations of the space. This will include designing and implementing creative meeting settings, supporting the organization and delivery of various exciting events, as well as carrying out monthly routine tasks such as ordering stationary and making sure we've got enough beers stocked in the fridge!
Additionally, you will communicate regularly with The Garage members and partners - supporting with bookings, orders and enquiries.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in transformational workspaces, internal collaboration and interactive events. This is a hands on role, so if you're looking for a job that gets you up on your feet - this is the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Respond to enquiries from people who are interested in booking the space
- Manage bookings and The Garage calendar
- Act as the key point of contact at The Garage space; greeting visitors, managing deliveries & conducting tours of the space
- Advise on room configuration (at The Garage we're all about creative meeting set-up!)
- Configure the space for events and meetings
- Manage catering orders for events
- Provide technical support at events (basic projectors, TV wall and AV system)
- Address day-to-day operational issues including coordinating and managing The Garage access as necessary
- Conduct walk through's to proactively identify issues and recognize areas for improvement
- Manage stock (pantry items, stationary etc.)
- Liaise with building management when necessary
- Outgoing, friendly personality with confidence and strong organizational skills
- Practical/Hands on experience desired (e.g. managing a shop floor, bar-tending, kids sports coach, event organization)
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2 years of working experience in 1 or more of the following:
- Retail, Hospitality or F&B Industry
- Creative Industry
- Events or Communications
- Good written and verbal communication
- Good conversational English and Cantonese desired
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN176532