• Degree/Diploma holder of Corporate Secretarial Studies or relevant major
• 2 years or above of company secretarial experience in professional services
• Excellent organizational skills, attend to details and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluent Mandarin is preferred
• Knowledge / Hands-on experience in CSA system a definite advantage
We at Fargo Wealth Group are a Multi-family Office (MFO) and an External Asset Manager (EAM) serving the Ultra High Net Worth global Chinese clients based around the world. Head quartered in Hong Kong we manage their international assets through a network of sophisticated private banking and brokerage accounts with access to unique and exclusive investment opportunities. We provide in depth investment expertise, market experience and Trust consultancy services that enables a bespoke tailor-made solution to cater to their objectives, whilst always ensuring utmost discretion.
Since inception we have focused on the new economy enterprises in China, providing a wide spectrum of solutions to cover every aspect of on shore and offshore wealth management.
We establish red chip structures for new economy enterprises prior to initial public offering and also design the pre-IPO structure for company management and early stage investors. We have an extensive knowledge base for setting up Trusts for employee shareholding platform through our various service providers and share pledge financing for individual
Our family office work closely together with clients many of whom have assets exceeding $50 million, our mission is to provide the best solution by seeking out bespoke investment opportunities to our clients that meets their individual goals.