Compliance AVP/VP - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
We are looking for an experienced compliance professional with strong understanding of SFC regulations to join an asset management firm.
- Identify and manage compliance matters related to the SFC licensed asset management business in Hong Kong
- Maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program in the company
- Collaborate with other stakeholders (legal, audit) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Monitor, and coordinate compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
Qualifications and Working Experience:
- University graduate
- At least 5 years of compliance experience in asset management
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong SFC licensing rules, codes, guidelines and reporting requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of investment funds and structures
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with an appetite to work within an international and multicultural / multilingual group organization.