- HKD 35000/m + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 14 Aug 18
Compliance Analyst / KYC Specialist
Excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services firm and be part of their growing compliance team.
- Here you would be responsible for managing KYC process and the entire onboarding process
- Bank account opening, stake holder management and liaising and coordinating with all external parties would be part of your function.
- Onboarding tracking efforts
- Documentation terms storage and retrieval framework efforts
- Assist with Due Diligence questionnaires and internal manuals
- Ensure the process follow all relevant legal and internal rules
- At least 3 years of experience in a financial services firm, in particular, a Compliance role.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of compliance/KYV and on-boarding policies
- Proactive approach, comfortable to initiate or suggest process improvements
- Client focused with excellent verbal and written communication skills
You may also send your CVs directly to me at email@example.com
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.