Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Intermediate Analyst, Officer
The Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for recommending/ establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. Responsibilities:
- Performing AML investigations for the country team with adherence to the FIU operating procedures and local regulations.
- Recommending filing of SARs as appropriate and submit report on system.
- Following up post SAR actions, Exit tracking.
- Managing of AML investigation volumes and addressing/escalating potential issues when appropriate.
- Performing MCA self testing in accordance with the provided guidance.
- Providing country specific AML investigation/SAR metrics related metrics to the oversight team.
- Identifying and escalating potential risks to FIU lead.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and regulations preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient in both English and Chinese language
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control Job Family:
AML Compliance & Risk Mgmt Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting