Our client is a prestigious financial service firm who is currently looking for a high calibre candidate to facilitate their expanding business. Candidates working within investment space who are looking for a challenging opportunity to work with top-tier individuals will definitely be interested.
- Assist in implementing the Compliance Strategy in Asia and ensure company operations meet with the regulatory requirements
- Provide support in developing and reviewing the compliance policies and systems to ensure is updated and meet regulatory requirements
- Responsible for FATCA and CRS classification and reporting
- Perform periodic review, implementation and update the regional compliance manual including the update of company policy and local regulations
- Analyse and monitor the legislative and regulatory developments
- Support in compliance training and provide advisory to the business units
- Degree holder or above in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines with at least 4 – 6 years relevant compliance experience within professional firms
- Knowledge in KYC, AML, CRS, FATCA and related issues
- Self-motivated with strong communication & analytical skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com or click Apply Now.