Excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative firm that provides an extensive range of trustee, custodial, escrow (and beyond) services to a wide variety of investment and asset management firms.
Our client is currently expanding their team and the opportunity is seated in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Regional management of the Group's compliance function - regulatory reportings, KYC, AML activities and maintainence of compliance policies
- Take charge, administer and supervise all existing internal operating protocols and compliance policies to ensure adherence to local and international regulations as and wherever applicable
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders for any compliance related queries, activities
- Oversight and development of a compliance team based in Hong Kong.
Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Minimally 10 years of experience within the financial services space covering compliance and regulatory-reporting related fields
- Strong grasp in managing compliance framework and issues in a commercial context whilst adhering to statutory and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with local regulations (Hong Kong, Singapore and UK) wouldbe highly advantageous
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is a must.