Compliance Associate / VP Wanted
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Alpha Calibration (Hong Kong) Limited
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
A full-time compliance professional
Alpha Calibration was established in 2015 to provide compliance and other professional services to financial institutions in Hong Kong. We are continuously developing services and technologies to help our clients succeed and aiming to provide better value. In order to achieve these goals we believe in developing staff to their maximum potential.
Our staff have a wide interest in all aspects of the financial sector and enjoy learning how financial and technology markets work and are encouraged to develop the necessary cross-sectional skills in different disciplines to succeed.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible hours and greater control over your time and working hours;
- Sponsored professional training;
- Medical and health benefits;
- Exposure to a wide variety of different work areas; and
- A supportive and professional culture and environment;
Due to our rapid expansion, we are seeking to hire a full-time compliance professional to perform the following duties:
- Support senior professionals and manage projects such as licensing applications and filings;
- Create and maintain business manuals, polices, procedures and records; and
- Research laws and regulations and write professional articles;
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4 years full time work experience and experience with SFC licence applications;
- Experience in 1,4,6 or 9 regulated activities, preferably within compliance;
- A law, accounting or finance-related degree or similar qualification; and
- Spoken and written Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
The qualities we look for are:
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail; and
- Good communication and strong understanding of different cultures.