- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, Hong Kong Branch
- 29 Sep 17 2017-09-29
CREDIT AGRICOLE GROUP is a major player in Europe with a strong international presence through our operations in the globe. CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is among the leading foreign Banks in Switzerland specialized in wealth management (Private Banking). With more than CHF 40 billion under management, we offer all the advantages of an independent Swiss bank while benefiting from a top-level international network and a solid parent company, the Crédit Agricole Group.
We are now seeking dedicated and motivated individuals to fill the position of Compliance Manager of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Perform account opening KYC/CDD review
- Develop, maintain, review and enhance AML and compliance related policies and procedures as well as proper control to ensure that the Bank's activities are in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements
- Participate in the new products and services due diligence process and advise on compliance requirements
- Participate in the Bank's ad-hoc projects and provide compliance support
- Handle staff enquiries on internal policies and procedures
- Advise on regulatory developments and industry best practices
- Handle staff enquiries on internal rules and compliance issues
- University degree with a minium of 5 years compliance experience
- Good experience in KYC, AML and other regulatory aspects in the banking industry, prior working experience in private banking will be an asset
- Experience in handling internal and external auditors, regulatory examination and other ad-hoc self-assessment and review
- Positive and self-motivated
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
You will be offered a rewarding package including performance bonus, and excellent opportunities for a long-term career development. We also provide medical, life insurance, provident fund. Your detailed resume with present and expected salary is welcome by email at email@example.com.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, in which case their information will be kept in strict confidence for a maximum of 24 months and only be used for the purpose of selection.