Newbit Fiduciary Services (Hong Kong) Limited aimed to provide intelligent and scientific fiduciary services for customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Compliance Manager
Newbit Fiduciary Services (Hong Kong) Limited is a financial institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific fiduciary services for customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group.
We are currently looking for talent to join our team as Compliance Manager.
As a Compliance Manager, you will/have to:
- Deliver appropriate compliance in accordance with internal procedures and ensure compliance with financial services codes of practice, laws and regulations, and other relevant regulatory guidance
- Coordinate on information collection and review of potential new and existing client on due diligence or enhanced due diligence
- Conduct KYC and risk assessment
- Perform FATCA / CRS reporting, including assistance on entity registration and account holder identification
- Act as the MLRO, MLCO and Compliance Officer for clients
- Ongoing review and update internal procedures
- Drive compliance related projects
- Provide regular AML / CFT guidance and compliance training to operations team
- Keep abreast of latest market update on local legal and regulatory issues and any changes; and, provide advice on changes and updates to internal procedures when appropriate
It would be wonderful if you are/have:
- 5 years’ experience or above of compliance experience
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in business administration/commerce/law or any related field
- Independent and strong competence on Data management
- Fluent spoken and strong written English, Cantonese and mandarin
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.