Compliance Manager (General Compliance)
- To be Confirmed
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Perform compliance review and formulate policies. Degree holder in Laws or Accounting. Minimum 5 years' compliance or audit experience.
- Perform compliance checking and review across the Bank Group and identify proper actions for improvement if necessary
- Formulate compliance policies and monitoring programme on the Bank's various products and services
- Advise other units on compliance issues and potential impact and provide compliance training to staff
- University degree in any disciplines, preferably major in Laws or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on banking compliance or audit experience
- Good knowledge in general retail banking operations and well versed with the contemporary regulatory requirements e.g. Code of Banking Practice, the Securities & Futures Ordinance, the SFC Code of Conduct etc.
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
- Professional presentation and report writing skills