- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 24 Jan 18
Job ref no.:
Compliance Manager, Life Insurance 合规管理 (寿险 业务)
China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Company Limited
Provide advisory support and guidance on law and practice affecting the organization, oversee the compliance risk assessment of business practices, development and monitoring of AML programs to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and lead training initiatives to promote a positive compliance culture and awareness throughout the organization.
- Advise senior management and relevant business units on AML issues.
- Perform transaction surveillance and handle reporting of STRs and conduct AML Compliance review/testing.
- Review and update compliance policies and procedures.
- Interact and deal with regulators or auditors on issues and visits and preparing regulatory filings.
- Co-ordinate and manage ad-hoc compliance related projects and tasks.
- Degree holder with over 8 years’ experience in compliance, gained from other sizable financial institutions
- Preferably with at least over 3 years of compliance experience from insurance industry
- Certified accountant or similar international qualification in according, finance or law preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English with Mandarin is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work under pressure, make decisions and produce results with limited supervision
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
About this employer
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.