Compliance Officer, Asset Management
- Attractive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Connexe Search Limited
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Our client is a Global Asset Management with strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for a high caliber to join their compliance team.
- Perform regular compliance review and prepare regulatory compliance reports
- Liaise with regulatory authorities i.e. SFC and MPFA
- Provide compliance advices to management and business units
- Review marketing materials to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements, and update internal control policies and procedures
- Handle ad-hoc projects and duties
- University degree in Finance / Business Administration / Law or related discipline.
- Knowledge of investment products and regulatory requirements will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the financial services industry. Preferably with compliance experience gained from asset management companies or audit firms
- Big 4 candidates are welcomed
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin is a preferred
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.