At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the leading global wealth managers with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, they have expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, they are set for growth.
We are actively recruiting a number of roles to join the Source of Wealth (SoW) Team, part APAC First Line of Defense Support (FLDS).
The role includes the following core challenges:
1. You will be responsible for performing plausibility checks on the SoW write up in accordance with the APAC SoW guidelines.
2. You will be required to review information from multiple sources to ensure complete and consistent information across the client profile
3. To follow up with the relationship managers where additional information or clarifications are require and support them by ensuring the final write up meets the internal requirements
4. You will accurately record the source of wealth information, and your assessment of the plausibility, with the supporting documents into the template and archive within the system
5. You will provide transparency and oversight to senior management to ensure cases are reviewing an completed in a timely manner and any issues are identified early.
To be considered for this role, you must:
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
KYC knowledge in SoW is preferred.
Knowledge of MAS and HKMA regulations is preferred.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
1. A critical mindset and strong analytical skills – ability to understand complex information and to apply logical reasoning to assessment if that information makes sense
2. Fast learner – the ability to pick up new information quickly and assimilate information from multiple sources
3. Effective communication and stakeholder-management skills, particularly in the ability to liaise with relationship manager and compliance
4. Strong attention to details to ensure that all items are accurately recorded for a robust audit trail
5. Good organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks
6. KYC knowledge in particular an understanding of Source of Wealth is preferred
7. Private Banking background is an advantage, but not mandatory (subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
8. Knowledge of MAS and HKMA regulations is desirable.