A reputable UK based law firm with vibrant culture is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Risk & Compliance Team in their HK office:
What You Will Get
- Regional role, global clients
- Opportunities to be expert in your field and grow beyond your scope
- Excellent culture in a multinational workplace
- Collaborative environment, friendly bosses and colleagues
- Training is provided
Your Daily Tasks
- Responsible for managing all aspects of regulatory and compliance investigations, which include designing and assessing the relevant processes, policies, guidelines and industry standard
- Incorporate new client assignment into the company’s case system and facilitate conflicts checks using the firm's conflict database
- Perform due diligence and gather information on beneficial ownership or on any other missing documents.
- Responsible for monitoring and investigations with respect to money laundering; regulatory rules; securities fraud, and law violations matters
- Recording all AML documentation, communication, and risk rating of the clients
You Might Be the Ideal Candidate If You Have
- Law degree is preferred
- 3+ years of compliance experience
- Experience gained with in law or corporate services firms in either regulatory or compliance department is a Must
- Familiar with AML, Sanctions and Conflicts work
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English
- Good organization and analytical skills
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritize multiple deadlines
If you are interested, click APPLY and provide your most updated profile with your current and expected salary information
*Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.