Compliance Officer / Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Yinsheng Finance (Holding) Limited
- 06 Oct 17 2017-10-06
“China Yinsheng” group is a diversified financial institution which experiences rapid growth in recent years. We are now seeking high caliber and self-motivated candidates to join our team.
- Provide advice, interpretation and recommendation on existing and new regulatory compliance requirements of the current and new business & operations
- Coordinate, undertake and advise business decisions and workflow
- Track and monitor the operation in complying with new and change of regulatory requirements and recommendations of regulators
- Identify and assess compliance risks and provide recommendations to business and support units for compliance and internal control improvement
- Coordinate and advise business and support units when responding to compliance related enquires, queries raised/ initiated by regulators and industry associations & handle enquires from regulators
- Ensure all applicable regulatory updates and policies are implemented correctly
- Cultivate compliance culture and raise compliance awareness among staff by providing relevant information and training on compliance matters
- Assist in the regular management reporting
- Take up ad-hoc compliance related projects as designated by management from time to time
- Degree in Finance Risk/ Law/ Business or related discipline(s)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Type I, 4 and 9 licenses related business under SFC regulation
- Regulatory compliance experience with the SFC and HKMA is advantageous
- Excellent business sense and good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality
- Proactive and good team player
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send detailed resume stating present and expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.