Compliance Testing, AVP/VP - Global Markets/AML Coverage
- HKD750000 - HKD900000 per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 07 Jul 18 2018-07-07
Compliance Testing, AVP-VP role for an International Bank.
about the company
Our client is a large European Corporate and Investment Bank.
about the job
- Ensure global, regional standards and where applicable, local standards in the execution of financial crime and markets compliance control activities
- Perform detailed global markets & financial crimes quality assurance (QA)/spotcheck testing and control process reviews to assess the effectiveness of the global, regional standards and where applicable, local standards
- Review and assess customer data for compliance testing execution purposes across the Asia region both in-country and from regional location
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or relevant discipline
- At least 5 to 8 years of compliance testing, review or quality assurance experience in financial services industry
- Subject matter expertise in global markets or AML/financial crime compliance
- Strong communication skills in fluent English and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479.