- HKD50000 - HKD90000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 26 Jul 18 2018-07-26
Deputy Head of Compliance_Asset Management About Our Client Our client is one of the largest fund houses in Hong Kong with outstanding business performance on ETF and RQFII, QDII. They are expanding their business and with the increasingly importance of the compliance, they are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join their Hong Kong Team.
- Report to the Head of Compliance in Hong Kong and to oversee general compliance matters
- Assist in establishment of funds and formulation of on-going compliance monitoring measures of them
- Review marketing materials, offering documents, legal documents, and documents for counterparty due diligence
- Monitor the compliance of investment restrictions
- Code and review the investment restrictions in the investment compliance monitoring system and test the effectiveness of the newly set-up or revised rules
- Advise on business teams on compliance matters
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in General or Investment Compliance or funds operations in SFC regulated asset management companies
- Familiar with SFC regulatory requirements
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Strong Compliance Culture with promising career prospect
- Attractive package
- Central location
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."