Compliance & Operational Risk Specialist - Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Oct 17
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
– act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert for the Cyber Threat Intelligence team, supporting them in managing risk
– perform second-line-of-defense activities in relation to consequential risks
– ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
– deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
– provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks , information and insights required to manage risk
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team in Singapore. We are a focusing on analyzing threats and risks that are significant, critical, actionable and relevant to UBS. Aside from operational support, CTI performs gaps analysis of UBS defenses and evaluates the ability to respond, continually driving forward security and protection within the firm, while simultaneously acting as a strategic support to the management.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in Computer Science or Information Security or other relevant degrees
– 2 years or more of experience in risk management, project management and a good understanding of cybersecurity risks
- an awareness of key trends affecting industry regards to Cyber Threat and Information Security / Information Risk
– analytical in nature, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.