Compliance / Risk Management Executive, Corporate Finance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Guotai Junan (Hong Kong) Limited
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-
- To identify issues of Listing Rule compliance, accounting matters and disclosure matters;
- To review prospectus, other listing documents, checklist and other records of due diligence documents prepared by Execution team;
- To review documents in corporate finance transactions;
- To provide compliance, accounting and other professional support to the execution team; and
- Assist management to monitor the internal compliance of corporate finance transactions.
- At least 1 years working experience in handling IPO and/or financial advisory transactions;
- Knowledge in the Listing Rules ;
- CPA or university degree in accounting/ law preferred;
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese is required, fluency in Putonghua is essential.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 27/F, Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)