Job Reference #200313BR
Sitting within Group Internal Consulting, you'll be working as part of the Process Transformation Practice. Our experienced teams combine industry-leading transformational capabilities with in-depth UBS knowledge. Together with our business partners we take responsibility for leading and executing impactful change across our bank. The team consists of change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations who partner with all businesses and division across the bank. Your expertise
• At least 1-2 years consulting experience, preferably in the financial services industry
• Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business and a proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
• Ability to take ownership and deliver results in a challenging, client facing environment
• Strong teamwork, and interpersonal skills
• Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing different roles depending upon the size/type of project
• Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritise, and adapt to changing priorities
• Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is preferable: Process Optimization, Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model design, Process mining, Design thinking, Project and change management
• Flexibility to travel as project work dictates About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.