- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Capco (The Capital Markets Company Ltd.)
- 22 May 18
Consultant - Regulatory Compliance
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence
We are seeking individuals to join our Regulatory Centre of Excellence with experience of any of the following:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Financial Crime & Investigation
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Known Your Customer
- Transaction Monitoring
- Common Reporting Standards / FATCA
You should have built an expertise in any of the areas listed above and be able to demonstrate experience or professional certification to demonstrate knowledge.
Show Us What You've Got
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of Financial Crime.
- Direct knowledge of the regulatory landscape in Asia, in particular emerging market countries and China.
- Previous experience in the development / delivery of Financial Crime Risk Assessments, Target Operating Models, Customer Risk Rating Methodologies, Policies and Procedures, Gap Analysis, Training, Regulatory Review, Internal Audit, Management Information and Report Writing.
- Successful stakeholder management, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, robust leadership and program management skills with the ability to operative independently and present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong academic background (degree level or similar) with relevant financial crime qualifications preferred (e.g. CAMS Certification, ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention, ICA Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering, ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance)
- Experience in project management is desirable.
Our team of consultants are leading the way towards innovation in financial regulatory management and application. If you want to be part of the future of financial regulations, and have innovative ideas and desire to see change in the financial industry, Capco can offer you a career path that is exciting and rewarding.