Consultant / Senior Consultant - Data Engineer - Data Management & Analytics - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Work you'lldo:
• Design and develop ETL programming for dataintegration and management in data platform/ data lake with data extracted formdiversified data source systems
• Design, develop, test, adapt ETL code & jobs toaccommodate changes in source data and new business requirements
• Ensure data quality throughout entire ETL process,including audits and feedback loops with sources of truth
• Document all ETL and data warehouse schema, entityrelationship diagrams, processes and flows in technical specification and system manual
• Design rules and develop maintenance work flow fordata cleansing and validation to conduct data quality assessment
• Analyse and implement effective data work flows anddata logic to facilitate efficient and accurate cross-platform data exchangeand integration Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above, preferably in ComputerScience, Computer Engineering, IT;
• At least 4 years or experience in system developmentfor any Data Management/ Data Lake/ Data Warehouse projects;
• Experiences in developing ETL, and the associateddevelopment technology, framework, tools, e.g. the application of Kettle,Informatica, SAS, ODI, DataStage and other data conversion tools development technology;
• Proficient knowledge in Big Data, Hadoop, HIVE,Informatica, Spark or any other related technologies is strongly preferred;
• Experience working in technology services companies,insurance industry and/or technology consulting environment is preferred.
• More experienced candidates may be considered as Manager
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175629