Consultant / Senior Consultant - Financial Services - Deloitte Digital
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. Work you'll do:
- Assist with the design and development of client strategies around digital solutions & architecture such as CRM, cloud, digital wallets, payments
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer digital journey and digital transformation Capture user requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions across a range of industries.
- Create customer centric user journeys and experience.
- Assist in the running of stakeholder meetings.
- Assist with the management of senior stakeholders.
- Analyse As-Is and To-Be processes to define technology/business requirements.
- Support the delivery of quality functional/application digital designs.
- Support the development and implementation of quality business digital solutions for the client and align delivery to business goals.
- Assist with proposal developments.
- University Degree
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in consulting or industry focused on financial services
- Strong understanding of digital technology - you don't need to code but you need to be able to understand technical architecture for digital banks
- Strong understanding of banking industry is necessary. Additionally, experience in insurance and/or wealth & asset management industry would be desirable
- Experience in delivering digital transformational projects
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Good stakeholder management, and ability to deal with both business users and technical personnel.
- Ideally experience in creating customer centric future state banking and / or drafting user journeys
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (power point, excel, word)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology would be desirable
- Past experience in Fintech would be desirable
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN175303