Consulting - Financial Services, Cybersecurity -Penetration Testing Senior Consultant
Do you like to create and innovate?
Cyber threats, emerging technologies, cloud adoption, digital disruption, and changing regulatory landscape are some of the challenges that customers face. EY teams are seeking people to join the fast growing EY businesses in helping clients implement provable security at scale to combat these challenges. In particular, EY teams need people with proven experience and passion in penetration testing to help clients secure their application and infrastructure. If this is you, you will also have the opportunity to innovate on new ideas, technologies and explore new challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- Perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing of web applications, mobile applications (Android and iOS), web services, API, network, thick client etc.
- Prepare testing reports and findings tracker sheets based on the provided template
- Communicate with customer stakeholders to explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities, and assist with the mitigation of the identified vulnerabilities
- Research the latest security best practices and stay abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities
- Support Red Teaming exercise
- Coach / mentor junior team members on VSPT related knowledge and skills
- Participate in a fast-paced delivery in challenging projects of other cyber security domains
- Involve in customer relationship management, project management and team management
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience in using vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. Nessus, AppScan, Accunetix, Burpsuite Pro, WebInspect, etc.)
- Knowledge in performing automated vulnerability scanning and manual penetration testing of web applications, mobile applications (Android and iOS), web services, API, network, thick client etc.
- Proficiency in written and oral English communication skills. Cantonese is an advantage
- Experience in static and dynamic secure code review will be an added advantage
- Mandatory Certification - any one of OSCP, CREST, GPEN, ECSA, LPT or equivalent
Skills and attributes for success
- College degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ related work experience in penetration testing
- Thorough understanding of the following items:
- Common web technologies like .NET, PHP, Java, XML, SAML, SOA, SOAP, web services etc. and protocols including HTTP(S), DNS, FTP, SSH etc.
- Risk Rating Standards like DREAD, CVSS etc.
- Application architecture and Secure development life cycle (SDLC)
- Threat modelling and risk analysis
- Strong organizational, team-work, multi-tasking and time-management skills
What working at EY offers
- Exposures to working with industry leading organizations in Financial industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.