Consumer Bank - Digital Engagement - Assistant Vice President
The Customer Experience Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our business through partnership, active listening, and thoughtful questions
- Collaborate on structuring effective and efficient research plans that will meet the strategic needs of our partners
- Responsible for delivering end state of standard and adhoc reports to Senior Management, Regulatory Agencies and various business partners.
- Responsible for sorting data from various systemic applications and designing custom final report formats.
- Assist with the re-engineering process by automating the initial builds for the reports.
- Manage and track experiences for key customer segments and analyze points for improvement.
- Maintain reports and queries within reporting application; ensure feeds from database are uploading.
- Report issues with report application (query and data issues).
- Liaise with various business partners to support different projects.
- Analytical skills to evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Responsible for creating monthly trend reports, including segment specific support.
- Assist with the creation and analysis of various reports for surveys.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in customer experience marketing or research role;
- Experience providing project or product leadership and performing qualitative and quantitative research
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .