Consumer Banking, Insurance and Investment Surveillance Officer, Control Analyst
The Compl Bus Control Analyst 1 is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job. Responsibilities:
- Assists with the administration of compliance procedures and control systems for the business review department; monitoring, researching and responding to compliance related inquires across all product lines from exception reports that are produced in the business review area.
- Ensures accuracy of research and compliance advice provided to members of sales force and develops information regarding required changes in reports and procedures.
- Prepares reports, both written and verbal, for Senior Management on compliance Program issues, status, trends and concerns.
- Supports sales force and Management to implement recommendations concerning changes, improvements and enhancements.
- Applies good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information.
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided.
- Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Compliance and Control Job Family:
Business Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting