Consumer Banking, Operations, Credit Approval Officer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support processing and credit underwriting functions for Asset Products with adequate control and within the established processing turnaround time as well as meeting productivity benchmark
- Perform credit activities (including financial spreading, credit risk analysis, credit proposal write up and credit underwriting for new application / line maintenance / annual review) for corporate customers, particularly in trade financing as well as Asset Products (both Secured and Unsecured products)
- Review application and loan documents for loan fulfillment
- Render support on quality check (eg. day 2 review, quality assurance framework, etc) to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirement, prevailing policy and procedure
- Support projects, development of work flows and procedures to enhance credit underwriting and post-approval process
- Provide adequate and administrative support in handling TID / HKMC-SME Financing Guarantee Scheme "SFGS" applications and related work
- Provide training to junior staff / new hire where necessary
- Participate in projects and initiatives
- Support various office routine (eg. COB drill test)
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in related credit business
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .