Consumer Banking, Treasury Specialist
The Product Sales Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team. Responsibilities:
- Provide daily market update and trading strategic plan for clients and individual sales staff.
- Use a holistic financial planning approach to educate and help customers identify financial gaps in their current wealth or asset allocation and to introduce suitable products.
- Coaching and motivation on banking (FX, Insurance, etc) products through daily interactions.
- Provide branch colleagues updates on particular products by regular market update and technical analysis.
- Work with Branch Managers to set plan to meet financial commitment.
- Assist bankers on meeting team goals.
- Strictly abide by the requirements of compliance & internal control on sales activities.
- Maintain and manage good relationships with customers and to ensure customers have a consistent and superior banking experience.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years financial planning experience preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills. Knowledge of financial planning skills, insurance laws, insurance products and investment products. Enthusiasm in achieving goals. Able to work under pressure to deliver the individual sales target. Positve and good coperate mind set. Open mind and willing to embrace changes.
- Good knowledge of tax law and general financial and economic market.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- Provide daily market update and trading strategic plan for clients and individual sales staff
- Promote and advise customers on treasury products with major emphasis on Premium Account (PA), FX margin, Treasury Plus, FX leveraged, FX conversion, Gold trading, RMB, FX-structure product
- Identify and solicit new leads for sales opportunity through outbound calls and face-to-face interviews with customers
- Coaching and motivation on FX products through daily interactions
- Responsible for delivering individual Treasury goal
- To enhance product knowledge and sales technique to Branch colleagues on all Treasury Products by regular market update and technical analysis
- To work with Branch Managers to set plan to meet financial commitment
- Responsible for driving pairing Bankers to meet team goals
- An undergraduate degree preferably in business disciplines
- A good working knowledge of various treasury instruments and market forecasting techniques
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in servicing FX margin clients and individual accounts
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals
- Able to work under pressure to deliver the individual sales target
- Positive and good cooperate mind set
- Open mind and willing to embrace changes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Licensed in HKSI paper 1, 7, 8
- Mature, hardworking and team player
Time Type :Full time------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .