Consumer Lending, Risk Analyst (SAS is required)
The role is to manage Mortgage risk. The core risk management function includes RAF setup, credit policy review, front-end decisioning system refinement, reporting & monitoring, quality control, regional & regulatory reporting, and etc. A replacement is required to perform this on-going function, keep our policy & control up to the latest policy and regulatory standard, and ensure compliance with regional and regulatory reporting standard. Responsibilities:
- Report to the Mortgage Risk Manager to monitor and manage risk appetite framework on Mortgage portfolio and make sure it is operating according to expectation
- Support regional and regulatory reporting to ensure full compliance to the latest requirement
- Ensure all credit processes are in compliance with company policies and requirements set out by the local as well as lead regulator through effective execution of control programs such as self-assessment, quality assurance, application audit
- Build and maintain high level of engagement in the Mortgage risk team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum 4-5 years of credit risk and analytics management experience in Mortgage Product
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing regulatory reporting
- Proficient in handling mass data and able to interpret results with critical analysis
- Self-initiative, effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to motivate others, strong sense of compliance awareness
- Sound knowledge in SAS programming, data mining and MS word/excel/access/power-point is a basic
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting