Content Planning Manager
- HKD55000.00 - HKD60000.00 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
A Top Tier Global Bank in Hong Kong Is looking for a Content Planning Manager on an initial 6 months contract. The candidate needs to be well versed in JIRA and confluence with a sound understanding of the tasks that are involved in delivering content through a CMS.
Job Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
Working within the Digital Content Team responsible for planning the pipeline and delivery of all tasks coming in through JIRA. The planner will have to allocate work to team members and manage delivery against SLAs. They will be expected to do regular reporting on velocity and capacity and mitigate against any bottlenecks working with senior manager to reprioritise tasks.
The candidate needs to be well versed in JIRA and confluence with a sound understanding of the tasks that are involved in delivering content through a CMS.
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience (For the Job - not the Job holder. Minimum requirements of the Job)
- Relevant knowledge and experience in the review of and approval of financial promotions and other marketing/customer facing communications.
- Familiar with applicable regulations, laws and codes of conduct relating to financial advertising and other customer facing communications.
- Proven experience of working effectively and closely with a marketing/business function - an environment where appropriate balance is required between compliance, creativity and commercial judgement.
- Have a good understanding of the range of banking and financial services products currently available (such as investments, mortgages, insurance, general credit, deposits and savings, and corporate finance).
- Ability to independently prioritise and manage multiple demands appropriately, be organised and structured with excellent attention to detail and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder/relationship management skills - be able to effectively collaborate and seek out agreeable solutions/discuss complex issues and influence the outcome of these discussions with people at every level/area of the organisation.
- Possess the ability and drive to help raise standards and make constructive challenges to help build an open culture based on 'continuous improvement'.
- Self-motivated and possesses the ability to apply technical knowledge to educate the business appropriately in an engaging way.
- Degree level educated and hold an appropriate professional qualifications to demonstrate an understanding of the regulatory environment (desirable)
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930