Contract Senior Officer, Finance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To contribute in payment related projects including planning, preparation, performing hands-on user acceptance testing, progress monitoring and regular updating / reporting of project status. To support and coordinate with IT on the launch of a wide-spectrum of initiatives / routine BAU enhancement.
- Act as a representative of Finance to provide, analyse and translate requirements into specifications and test plan as well as communicate those requirements among technical teams, internal and external stakeholders. Collaborate and work with internal stakeholders to conduct user acceptance testing based on project schedule and to report any issues encountered in a precise and timely manner.
- Provide BAU support for system changes / enhancements and other admin support for the team such as presentation materials preparation, arranging meetings and minutes taking etc. Devise and implement control procedures to assure data integrity and quality assurance of deliverables.
- Act as backfill to perform BAU tasks as required.
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Commerce or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in insurance industry, relevant practical experience in insurance finance function is preferable. Less experience will be considered for officer.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in adapting to changing priorities and to work independently with limited supervision
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels Strong technical knowledge in financial accounting, controls and processes Experience in SUN Accounting System is preferable Strong written and verbal language skills in Cantonese and English