Contractor - Credit Administrator (12 months contract)
- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
See job description
Our Tier 1, award winning Corporate and Investment Banking client is seeking a temporary credit administrator to join the Hong Kong team for a 12 months contract.
Reporting directly to the Credit Administration manager, you will assist in all matters related to credit administration. To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, you will be responsible for the retrieval, filing, archiving, and safe-keeping of all documentation for the team. When processing credit extensions, cancellations, and authorizations, you will have keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and data integrity.
Our ideal candidate will be familiar with the basics of credit administration (e.g. Olympic system and Chargor); however, we will consider a University graduate keen on developing within Wealth Management.
- Maintain day to day retrieval, filing, archiving and safe-keeping of documents for the for the team
- Prepare credit and security documents accurately and timely in connection with credit extension, and credit cancellation
- Preparing credit authorization ticket
- Input and maintain data pertaining to credit facilities in respective systems
- Arrange input and update of overdraft interest rate to Olympic system
- Prepare instruction to external lawyer for registration or de-registration of charge documents at the incorporated country of the corporate Chargor
- Follow up and arrange settlement of valuation, registration and legal fees
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- University Graduate
- Be familiar with credit administration
- Good spoken & written English and Mandarin
- Accuracy, Reliability, Motivated, Team player
- Immediately available
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To apply, click on the 'Apply' button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.