Conversational Designer UX UI- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead UX UI Designer
. Principal responsibilities
- Assess use cases including the context, the topics, and the intents that define the conversation interaction, along with the associated utterances, entities, conditional logic and flow control patterns.
- Design of consumer facing conversational experiences that are contextual, optimized and personalized.
- Create assets for testing and iterating conversational experiences, predominantly in text dominant chat, for HSBC digital properties and third party conversational UIs such as WeChat, Google Assistant, FBM, WhatsApp, Siri
- Maintain ownership of experiences, and optimization process, to translate customer needs into conversational UX that delivers increasing value towards stated business objectives.
- Develop mockups, flows and all other creative prototyping assets.
- Integrate data to create an engaging and personalized customer journey.
- Partner with stakeholders to guide the process of designing, deploying and maintaining the conversational experience.
- Inform the product roadmap and support new product features through requirements gathering, testing and validation.
- Stay up to date regarding current conversational design principles, technology capabilities, emerging trends, and competitive landscape.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in related discipline such as Human Computer Interaction, linguistics, Information Sciences, Interaction Design or equivalent field and experience.
- Are familiar with chatbots and conversational channels.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and craft skills.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication.
- Think strategically and prioritize action accordingly.
- Can manage or organize information to identify trends and extract key conclusions.
- Are passionate and knowledgeable of customer experience best practices.
- Show excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Have experience in a highly analytical and creative problem solving role, such as Business or Financial Analysis, UX Design, Customer Success, Product Management, Web Development
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.