Core Business Services – Finance – Financial Management Senior Associate
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
Join our Finance team and you will help enable EY client account teams and management to run the business effectively. You’ll help to improve engagement profitability, manage enterprise wide risk and support market development activities. You will support EY planning, reporting and forecasting and analysis, or help EY people manage day-to-day activities, such as managing engagements, process and auditing time and expense or invoice processing. You’ll also work with other parts of our organization, sharing your financial experience and insights to achieve specific goals. You’ll get all the support you need to stay on top of regulations — and the advice and help you‘ll need to meet your own professional goals.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Support engagement partners in effective financial management for their client engagements by ensuring they have accurate, timely and relevant engagement financial information
- Assist in monitoring the work in progress as well as receivable and collection status throughout the engagement life cycle
- Provide advice to ensure that issues are surfaced and appropriate actions are taken
- Monitor engagements for compliance with service line policies and procedures
- Functional support in the perspective of using finance tools and financial concepts
To qualify, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in related area of an accounting / finance function
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Professional, confident and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong teaming abilities, with demonstrated virtual teaming abilities