Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Core Platform Manager (Job ID: 2994)
- To explore new solutions to resolve customers’ usage problems and technical issues as well as streamlining business process and channel experience
- To collect, define and analyze users’ needs and customers’ feedbacks on channels, systems, services and processes for further enhancement and streamlining
- To manage and monitor the execution progress of projects/ tasks in project plan
- To provide guidance, on the job training and direction to subordinates in performing the assigned tasks and ensuring service quality of the team
- To comply with all applicable regulations, rules and guidelines set by regulators and the Bank
- University graduate in E-commence, Banking, Finance or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with at least 2 years in supervisory role, and preferably with over 4 years of experience in banking sector
- Good understanding in banking products and services
- Sound knowledge in digital core and/ or corporate banking operations, procedures, rules and compliance requirements
- A good team leader with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2994&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.