Corporate Access Associate
- HKD25000 - HKD35000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
Our client, a buy side investment firm, is seeking for a high calibre candidate to join them as a Corporate Access Associate. This person will be responsible for developing and executing corporate access events across APAC including conferences, corporate days, field trips and bespoke trips.
- Work closely with corporates, brokers, third party vendors and Investment Professionals to develop conference and trip meeting schedules.
- Manage logistics of Events and Trips.
- Directly engage corporates and brokers to coordinate meetings.
- Advertise useful events to Investment Professionals.
- Consolidate and prepare regular reports for internal review.
- Data Entry and Management.
- Other administrative duties and ad hoc duties as required
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in English and Japanese; must be able to communicate well in both written and verbal Japanese.
- Must have at least 3+ years relevant experience in a professional work environment
- Independent to take initiative and ownership of a project that is assigned.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and accurate manner, able to interact with all levels of both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Eva Tai at +852 2232 3465 or firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential conversation.