A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Corporate Action Analyst to join their team. Successful candidate should be able to facilitate asset servicing optimization strategy and manage end-to-end corporation actions from announcement capture up to event completion.
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
As an Asset Servicing Analyst, your primary focus will be interacting with fast paced trading desk, facilitate asset servicing optimization strategy and manage end-to-end corporation actions from announcement capture up to event completion You will communicate corporate action events to investment managers, and middle office personnel, and other operations departments to ensure timely execution of client instructions.
- Vigilant coordination with client instructions to facilitate Asset Servicing optimization strategy
- Engage with settlements, middle office, technology, and lending to proactively manage the risk of high profile corporate action events
- Drive various process enhancement and digital tools initiatives globally and regionally
- Manage Client Asset / Money Segregation process to ensure compliance with applicable regulations (e.g. CASS)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of industry experience, with proven solid experience in day-to-day operation processing
- Strong communication skills, articulate key risk and challenge of daily processing to management
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of Asset Servicing event processing
- In depth knowledge of Asset Servicing and a good team player
- Flexible and comfortable to deal with pressure and fast pace environment
- Exhibit strong analytical skills coupled with independent and reliable decision-making skills
- Demonstrate ongoing level of excellence in communication, team building, and quality delivery