Corporate Communications Manager, Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
We are recruiting a Corporate Communications Manager for a global financial institution for its AP corporate communications function in Hong Kong.
A global finanacial institution is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to join their Global Corporate Communications team, to be based in Hong Kong. Reporting to Global Head, the individual will develop internal communications strategy for the Asia Pacific region to drive employee engagement and manage the infrastructure and process to facilitate internal communications. He/she will also support colleagues on the external communications.
- Min. 8 years of experience in corporate communications within financial services
- Ideal candidate will come from asset managers/banks/insurance companies/financial services providers
- Regional experience preferred
- Strong writing skill is a must
- Excellent communication skills in delivering messages
- Strong relationship building and project management skills