Corporate Communications Specialist (1-year contract)
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Help execute proactive branding and communications campaigns for key business areas
- Assist Senior Manager in managing reputational issues and on some other important strategic projects.
- Produce quality translations/interpretation (English- Chinese, and Chinese-English)
- Support the operation of charity fund
- Draft and issue media releases and social media posts for key business areas
- Monitor media coverage and produce reports
- Manage and maintain CLSA credentials, if required
- Produce business collaterals, advertisements, videos and advertorials, etc.
- General admin support
- A minimum of four years’ corporate communications experience, preferably within a Chinese financial conglomerate. PR agency experience a bonus, but not essential
- Degree level and above education, preferably in translation or journalism
- Superior English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills
- Editing and content development skills and experience
- A good understanding of the media landscape, and communications trends and best practice
- Ability to work in a diversified team a must
- Being open-minded and flexible
- A team player, with high energy and a ‘can do’ approach
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Acute attention to detail essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Powerpoint
- Experience of Content Management System (for intranet or internet) an advantage
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to email@example.com. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.