Corporate Finance – Associate
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Group Holdings Limited
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Driven by the ambition to establish significant and growing presence in multiple jurisdictions, Mason Group has adopted a proactive approach in extending its professional network and diversifying its service packages. With a team of dedicated high-achievers, the Group is grounded in the clear mission to offer customer-centric solutions to cater for the needs of corporate and individual clients at various investment stages, while sustaining growth in revenue and development of the firm’s profile.
- Support a wide range of corporate finance transactions including IPO, M&A, financial advisory, restructuring and fund raising activities
- Assist in due diligence and execution of the transactions
- Perform data analysis, financial modelling and market data research for preparation of the pitching materials
- Participate in the communication with clients, professional parties and regulators
- Assist in other ad hoc matters or additional duties as assigned including deal origination support etc.
- University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Investment or a related discipline, professional qualifications such as CFA are preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in investment banking with knowledge of corporate finance transactions (candidates from Big4 firms or boutique investment banks are highly preferred)
- Sound knowledge of financial markets and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and China
- Dedicated and motivated with positive attitude and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin