Corporate Finance Associate / Assistant Vice President
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 29 May 18 2018-05-29
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
One of the largest Chinese Investment platforms is looking to expand their business.
- Responsible for deal origination
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative market/industry analysis, and evaluate corporate finance needs of clients across all subsectors
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Prepare marketing materials/presentations and assist in client relationship development
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing key transaction documentations
- 3 to 5 years or above experience within the Investment Banking space focusing on M&A or IPO.
- Degree and above from reputed university
- Advanced Financial modelling and Financial Analytical skills
- The ability to perform effectively in a team environment
An excellent opportunity to join one of the largest Chinese investment platforms with excellent deal flows.