Corporate Finance Banker (Senior Manager to Associate Director level)
- Opened to discuss
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
We have 2 clients to hire experienced Corporate Finance Banker, from Senior Manager to Associate Director level). One is a famous Asian-Pacific securities firm and other is a famous China-based securities firm.
- To be involved in a wide range of corporate finance transactions (e.g. IPOs, spin-offs, M&As, compliance advice, restructuring and other fund raising activities);
- Assessing potential deals, executing corporate finance transactions, conducting due diligence, preparing pitch books and documentation
- Lead the Corporate Finance execution with the analyst / associate banker
- Min. 5 years of experience with corporate finance background
- Sound knowledge of the Listing Rules and the Takeovers code and relevant rules and regulation
- Experience in execution lead role in Corporate Finance
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
If you are interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com, thank you.
Welcome to call Bruce Lam by +852 2585 6722 for more information.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you