Corporate Paralegal, International Law Firm (HK$25-35K)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pasha Recruitment
- 16 Oct 18
This role offers excellent career development and generous package together with a respected mentor to coach you through a dynamic culture.
A well-known international law firm with stable and professional working environment is currently expanding.
In respond to the team’s rapid growth, they are seeking an experienced paralegal to join their team.
Reporting to the Partner, your major responsibilities will include but not limited to:-
- Performing legal research Reviewing agreements and prospectuses Preparing listing documents
- Assisting in incorporation and reorganisation of entities
- Conducting verification and due diligence check
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Law degree holder with at least 1 year solid law firm working experience
- Good understanding of HK IPO requirements and working procedures
- Native / Fluent Mandarin and good English will be essential
- Candidates with PRC bar qualification will be a definite advantage Career focused, self-motivated, efficient, responsible and hard-working
Interested parties please send us your updated resume and application letter together with your latest and expected salary. All information collected will be use for recruitment related purpose only.
Candidates should consider their application unsuccessful if not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from your application. Meanwhile, please feel free to refer to our company profile on JOBsDB and contact us directly for any further enquiries.