Corporate Real Estate Senior Finance Manager, Asia - Global Finance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Corporate Real Estate Senior Finance Manager, Asia.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the financial support and analysis to enable effective financial business partnering to the CRE teams across Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is the largest region globally and of significant complexity given the number of countries and legal entities, the implementation of ServCo in this region and the implementation of new global lease accounting standards.
- Work closely with the Regional and Country Corporate Real Estate teams to carefully manage the cost base.
- Report to the global CFO for Corporate Real Estate as well as supporting the wider HSBC's Operations, Services and Technology Regional team and Business Performance team, to provide timely and accurate information to support senior stakeholders to make effective decisions on key points as well as resolving queries within their sub function.
- Manage the Corporate Real Estate annual plans and forecasting throughout the year for all entities within Asia Pacific.
- Play a key role in driving increased transparency to the businesses and functions with regards to the drivers of pricing and consumption of services.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in operating at a senior level within a complex Financial Services international environment.
- A professional Finance qualification is essential, such as CIMA, ACA, or ACCA.
- Subject matter expertise in Country Corporate Real Estate Finance is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of excellent stakeholder management, working effectively across teams and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Proactive escalation of issues whilst maintaining solution focused and flexible approach to accommodate the changing business and function needs.
- Ability to develop cohesive working stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly defined problems.
- Strong communication skills and applicable through multiple channels, such as written, spoken, workshops, and presentations.
- Continuous improvement and change management experience.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AHYV
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited