We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Work independently to engage full set of company secretarial duties for Hong Kong and Offshore companies;
- Attend to the formalities of board meetings including the preparation of board packs and the minutes of meetings;
- Preparation of board resolutions regarding group restructuring (ie. via loan capitalization, new share issuance, etc);
- Liaison with lawyers, notary public on legalization of documents;
- Liaison with third party agents and local authorities;
- Assist with client acceptance procedures on new clients and perform continuous KYC reviews for existing clients;
- You hold a university degree preferably in Corporate Governance, Business Administration;
- You are studying towards, or are a newly qualified member of HKICS / ICSA is preferred;
- You have 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably at large professional firms;
- Experience in the co-ordination and hosting of board meetings involving multi-locations and several parties including the preparation of board minutes/resolutions would be an advantage;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented, strong in communications
- You are a self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision to meet tight deadlines;
- You possess team spirit and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.