Founded in Luxembourg 15 years ago, Alter Domus has continually expanded its global service offer and today counts 39 offices and desks across four continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of over 1,800 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance and debt administration services.
- Competitive Base Salary +Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Corporate Services - Accounting Officer (Hong Kong)
- Assist in the handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic financial reports;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Perform treasury services (such as preparing and reviewing payment instructions);
- Preparing corporate tax returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assist in the set-up of SPVs, such as opening of bank accounts and government filings;
- Coordination and management of client ad-hoc requests.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in the fields of audit and/or accounting;
- Preferably holding a professional accounting qualification (HKICPA, ACCA, CPA Australia, etc);
- Experience using Yardi software would be a distinct advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (knowledge of Putonghua will be considered an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.