Cost & Vendor Management Director, Corporate Services, Asia
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Jun 18 2018-06-16
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a top tier i-bank's corporate services group based in Hong Kong.
Our client, top tier i-bank is seeking a dynamic individual to join the Corporate Services & Real Estate team and take ownership of cost and vendor management, responsible for providing oversight and governance to CSRE financial processes across the CSRE functions with a major focus on Space and Occupancy cost management, in addition to supporting the CSRE vendor management programme to ensure the overall vendor management framework, principles and processes are consistently applied across all CSRE functions.
The candidate will have the opportunity to liaise with the wider global Office of the COO team and to contribute towards ensuring that processes, procedures and reporting are carried out in a globally consistent manner.
Reporting regionally to the Risk and Finance Manager, you will:
* Work with the various CSRE functions to develop budget, provide support in cost management tracking and reporting.
* Work closely with the CSRE functions to provide consistent governance and reporting
* Follow the cost management governance process to provide and oversight and guardianship towards the cost management of the various CSRE functions.
* Carry out financial risk assessment studies and procedural evaluations aimed at forming an independent assessment on cost management.
* Develop and maintain an on-going database of cost and benchmarking report.
* Work closely with Finance Controllers Group (FCG) as a liaison for CSRE.
* For Space and Occupancy cost management, be responsible for
- Co-ordination of the overall establishment and re-forecasting of S&O budget between Real Estate, Capital Project expenditure and Repair and Maintenance
- Co-ordination of regular recurring reporting activities such as re-instatement provisions, insurance estimation, asset impairment review and year end accrual, etc.
- Foster a positive team environment encompassing all job categories and functions within the Firm.
- Work with CSRE functions and vendor managers to ensure the vendor management programme meets their needs and add values to the overall service delivery
- Ensure there is a consistent approach across the CSRE functions in the management of key vendor-partners
- Work closely with the CSRE functions to provide consistent governance and reporting
- Monitor and report on performance, issues and risks throughout the life of the relationship
- Represent Asia in the global CSRE vendor management forum
* Post graduate calibre individual with at least 10 years quantity surveyor / accounting experience.
* Excellent performance record in managing clients (both internal and external) at all levels.
* Strong management, leadership and team building skills.
* Strong organisational, process, tracking and reporting skills.
* Ability to prioritise workload and give clear direction to others in order to meet key deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience in the client-side of the banking industry and/or construction sector an advantage
Please forward your CV with your current and expected salary. Please note that only qualified candidates will be notified.