Counterparty Credit Risk - VP level
- HKD1000000 - HKD1200000 per annum + bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 23 Jan 18 2018-01-23
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. In Hong Kong, we recruit within the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Banking and Financial Services, Human Resources, IT, Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit, Office Support and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is a leading Global Banking Group with a strong presence in the region.
- Manage credit risk arising out of trading and dealing in derivatives and funding transactions of different asset classes including Rates & FX, Equity, Credit etc.
- Review product termsheets and ensure risks are appropriately addressed and product is appropriate for client
- Carry out monitoring activities to ensure that key control guidelines, risk parameters, credit policies and processes are being followed
- Perform credit risk assessment for new products
- Review and recommend structured Financial Markets transactions to senior risk officers for approval
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 10 years of relevant credit risk management experience
- Strong familliarity with Global Market products including OTC derivatives/exchange derivatives
- Strong command of fluent Engish and Mandarin (spoken and written Chinese)
- Team player with excellent presentation skills
For confidential inquiry, please contact Rouella Landicho on 3907 3912 or email: email@example.com