Country Head of Institutional Client Group, Client Operations - Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Country Head of Institutional Client Group, Client Operations.
In this role, you will
- Deliver the ICG Client Operations proposition for New Business, Due Diligence, Credit Analysis and Client Maintenance on behalf of the ICG business
- Oversee local Service Management and collaborate closely with the Regional Business Management team to measure, manage and improve the service proposition across the business sectors
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives across ICG Support activities to deliver high and consistent standard of service
- Provide leadership to all regulatory initiatives and compliance matters and the management of operational risk relating to ICG
- Represent ICG, including some of the underlying functions based clients, internal stakeholders, auditors and regulators
- Deliver an integrated, ICG Support service and provide an excellent client service experience to highly competitive business, maintain Group standard controls and achieve cost efficiencies
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Undergraduate or graduate degree
- Relevant experience in frontline, middle office or operations senior management within the banking industry
- Strong leadership and management ability, with good employee motivation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain global and regional relationships at all business levels
- Proven business and operational experience, with a strong client service record and a delivery focused mindset
- Able to articulate a challenging strategic vision and motivate people to achieve this
- International experience or experience of dealing with international resources
- Strong relationship management, risk or operational skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the capability to deliver a large change program whilst also managing an important, growing client facing run the bank service
- Solid planning and organizational skills, with a proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Experience of working in a highly matrix environment
- Positive can do attitude
- Proactive and business oriented with proven ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands and ability to assess stakeholder needs to improve customer experience and showing resilience under pressure and providing best in class solutions
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AJFL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited